Revel in the details of our city’s darker past on our new and improved walking ghost tour! Visit haunted locations where ghostly sightings have occurred and enjoy narration by our award-winning storytellers.
- Regular Ticket Ages 18+
Chattanooga Cemetery Ghost Hunt with Equipment
Do you watch those ghost hunting shows on TV and think, “Man, I wish I could do that?” Now’s your chance! This guided ghost hunt is our ONLY offering that includes a cemetery!
Go through the UTC campus and Citizens Cemetery using our advanced ghost hunting equipment, which includes the talking Ovilus X, Kii and MEL Meters, EMF detectors, parascope, laser grids, and more!
This is the creepiest thing we offer, and it’s designed for adventurous guests looking for their best chance to have a supernatural experience. On occasion, guests even get ghost photos. (All the photos on this page are from this hunt.)
Adults (18+) only EXCEPT for our once-a-year Kids Hunt in October. This activity may be cancelled in the event of rain, in which case guests may choose to reschedule or get a full refund.
Bring cameras, and wear comfortable shoes.
- First and foremost, we ask our guests to PLEASE NOT COME IF YOU ARE SICK IN ANY WAY or IF YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED IN ANY WAY. Please be considerate of others if you have had possible exposure. We will provide full refunds upon request for anyone, as long as you notify us by phone at 423-718-3509 at least 2 hours before the tour, or less if you become sick or exposed to Covid less than 2 hours before the tour.
- You will be able to use our landlord’s bathroom before the tour; however, because there are only two, lines accumulate, and we do not delay the tour for guests still in line. Therefore, the better plan is to please go before you come!
- ALL BOOKINGS MUST BE MADE ONLINE OR OVER PHONE TO ENSURE TOUCH-FREE TRANSACTIONS.
- We have touch-free hand sanitizer available.
- We are also offering private tours for those concerned about being around strangers. You can call us at 423-718-3509 to make arrangements for a private tour.
We are thankful to be able to offer entertainment outdoors, but like the rest of the world, we are unable to predict this virus, so please only attend if you are not in a high risk group. Thank you for your continued support. We are blessed to have such wonderful friends/fans/guests. Please stay well.