Chattanooga Ghost Tours, Inc is proud to have been chosen as 1 of only 2 Tennessee winners of The 2017 American Small Business Championship hosted by SCORE, the nation’s largest network of volunteer, expert business mentors, and generously supported by Sam’s Club, a leading U.S. membership club serving small businesses since 1983. The Championship awarded this title to 102 entrepreneurs for their dedication to the success of their small businesses, out of the original 1563 entries.
Chattanooga Ghost Tours chosen as SCORE American Small Business Champion
- Chattanooga Ghost Tours 10th Annivers... — We’re celebrating our 10th Anniversary with a Grand (Re)Opening party Sat June 10 at our new location with Quest2Escape! Building address 432 Market St, and our entrance (no stairs required) is in back at 57 E. Fifth St. The party opens to the general public at 5:00 pm, though guests are welcome to drop by [...]
- Brown’s Tavern Hunts Active ... — Our Brown’s Tavern hunts have been going on for some weeks now, and have proved to be just as creepy as we expected. All of the Tavern hunts are “ultimate” hunts, that is, we use the SLS XCam Ghost Viewing System at that location every hunt, and we are expecting to get our Poltercom in [...]
- CGTI Introduces the Poltercom! — So super excited to introduce our NEWEST piece of equipment for our Ultimate Hunt, the Poltercom by Paranologies! We are getting the 8th one EVER MADE. It should be here within the next 2 weeks, once they have finished building it. This spirit box-type ITC device is the first ever in the WORLD with a [...]
- Now THAT will get your attention! — Last night, the Ovilus called a guest by name, both first AND last! When his date said, “Did that just say ____ ____?!!” it then called his date by name! Also, we just got a message from one of our old guests, who said that when he was on the hunt some time back, Anna [...]
- Help, We’re Haunted! — Despite our earlier declarations to the contrary, it appears our shop may be haunted. We discovered recently that our building is the oldest commercial building in downtown, but while age bodes well for ghosts, it does not guarantee spirited activity. However, the occurrences of the past few weeks have reached the level of “unexplainable.” [...]