Chattanooga Ghost Tours, Inc is proud to have been chosen as 1 of only 2 Tennessee winners of The 2017 American Small Business Championship hosted by SCORE, the nation’s largest network of volunteer, expert business mentors, and generously supported by Sam’s Club, a leading U.S. membership club serving small businesses since 1983. The Championship awarded this title to 102 entrepreneurs for their dedication to the success of their small businesses, out of the original 1563 entries.
Chattanooga Ghost Tours chosen as SCORE American Small Business Champion
- Brown’s Tavern Hunts Active ... — Our Brown’s Tavern hunts have been going on for some weeks now, and have proved to be just as creepy as we expected. All of the Tavern hunts are “ultimate” hunts, that is, we use the SLS XCam Ghost Viewing System at that location every hunt, and we are expecting to get our Poltercom in [...]
- CGTI Introduces the Poltercom! — So super excited to introduce our NEWEST piece of equipment for our Ultimate Hunt, the Poltercom by Paranologies! We are getting the 8th one EVER MADE. It should be here within the next 2 weeks, once they have finished building it. This spirit box-type ITC device is the first ever in the WORLD with a [...]
- Now THAT will get your attention! — Last night, the Ovilus called a guest by name, both first AND last! When his date said, “Did that just say ____ ____?!!” it then called his date by name! Also, we just got a message from one of our old guests, who said that when he was on the hunt some time back, Anna [...]
- Help, We’re Haunted! — Despite our earlier declarations to the contrary, it appears our shop may be haunted. We discovered recently that our building is the oldest commercial building in downtown, but while age bodes well for ghosts, it does not guarantee spirited activity. However, the occurrences of the past few weeks have reached the level of “unexplainable.” [...]
- TBT – The Shoe-Eating Ghost — Around this time last year, Hope went through FOUR pairs of shoes in two days to SOMETHING on the tour, which for lack of a better word we named “The Shoe Eating Ghost.” One pair simply tore as she was leading the group, causing her to wrench her foot near a so-called “lounge” on Market [...]