Chattanooga Ghost Tours, Inc is proud to have been chosen as 1 of only 2 Tennessee winners of The 2017 American Small Business Championship hosted by SCORE, the nation’s largest network of volunteer, expert business mentors, and generously supported by Sam’s Club, a leading U.S. membership club serving small businesses since 1983. The Championship awarded this title to 102 entrepreneurs for their dedication to the success of their small businesses, out of the original 1563 entries.
Chattanooga Ghost Tours chosen as SCORE American Small Business Champion
- Hope’s Ghost Hunt Conversation ... — Hope Holloway reported a truly phenomenal experience on her hunt tonight! Being a weeknight, there ended up being only one couple signed up. Hope tends to “pick up on things”. She mentioned to the couple at the beginning that sometimes deceased relatives will try to communicate on the hunt. She just had a feeling that [...]
- Haunted Hiking, A Post by Freelance W... — Samuel Zeller Get Spooked on a Haunted Hiking Trail -Written by Sally Writes Hiking always presents a challenge, but have you ever thought about adding to the challenge by trekking along a haunted trail? The chill you’ll feel as you venture along a historic route, recounting tales of those who have walked it before you [...]
- The Cursed Skull of Manchester — For years, I have passed the signs reading “Madeline’s Uniques & Antiques” when driving back to Chattanooga from Nashville and thought, “I ought to stop and see if they have anything for the Chattanooga Ghost Tours, Inc curiosity shop.” So when I was driving back from a conference on Saturday March 25, 2017, I decided [...]
- Chattanooga Ghost Tours 10th Annivers... — We’re celebrating our 10th Anniversary with a Grand (Re)Opening party Sat June 10 at our new location with Quest2Escape! Building address 432 Market St, and our entrance (no stairs required) is in back at 57 E. Fifth St. The party opens to the general public at 5:00 pm, though guests are welcome to drop by [...]
- Brown’s Tavern Hunts Active ... — Our Brown’s Tavern hunts have been going on for some weeks now, and have proved to be just as creepy as we expected. All of the Tavern hunts are “ultimate” hunts, that is, we use the SLS XCam Ghost Viewing System at that location every hunt, and we are expecting to get our Poltercom in [...]