Our most active site continues to be a source for amazing pics. Alexis G caught this floating girl image in the leftmost door in August of 2020. You can clearly see the photographer and her companion in the window to the left of the door, and it clearly is not either of them, nor is it a person in the garage across the street that is reflected. The fact she is floating is just the cherry on top. We look forward to more interesting pics from this site!
Photos Continue At Most Active Site August 2020
- Do YOU Believe in Ghosts? & Othe... — One of the most common questions we are asked is whether WE believe in ghosts. I can’t speak for my guides (although I can tell you that, like many guests, some who started as non-believers converted pretty quickly), but as for ME, the answer is a resounding YES. That was not always the case. I [...]
- UTC Cemetery Hunt Continues to Be Act... — We have had a ghostly figure appear near the trees on the Third Street side of Citizens Cemetery (which adjoins the Confederate Cemetery) on more than one occasion. Generally people think it seems to be a soldier. He reappeared for Joshua R on our hunt on July 11, 2o2o. Multiple people assured us there was [...]
- Bride & Groom Ghosts Appear Arou... — June 2019 we had multiple guests on different tours get photos of bride and groom couples at the sanitarium. (These two were indeed taken on different tours.) Why in the world would they be showing up there? Many of you know that this is one of the most active spots on our tour for ghost [...]
- Erin C Captures Ghostly Doctor Walkin... — We were super excited in April 2019 when Erin C sent us a series of three rapid sequence pictures of a ghostly doctor in the asylum! A ghost in a lab coat walked through the old sanitarium /asylum while she was on our tour, though she did not know what she had captured on film [...]
- Sharon B’s Awesome Catch at the... — As some of you know, the Sanitorium on our tour has been one of the most active places for photos (and for the month of July 2020 on Joan’s tour anyway, activity too). This is one of our favorite catches there. See the figure crouching near the front of the truck?? When I first started [...]